Huge Shortage of Drivers in LO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Up
    Down

I heard we’re down to 45 drivers from 64 last year and 57 before the startup meeting less than 2 weeks ago. Good to know that tweedle dee and tweedle dum have it all under control. Hahahaha

BTW, tweedle dum is not a reference to chuck. That would instead be our imbecile regional VP and all-around mechanic billy z.

Up
    Down

I can confirm we have 47 drivers as of last Friday, October 9.

Up
    Down

So we’ve lost 10 drivers since the startup meeting two weeks ago. I can’t imagine that has anything to do with the average 15 cent raise we got this year. I’m sure we’ll lose a half dozen more by the time STA LO finally tells us how they’re not going to protect us from covid-19 and another dozen more when their unemployment benefits run out at the end of the year.

I wonder how STA LO thinks they can train 25 to 30 new drivers during covid-19 when they can’t train that many in normal times. I’m sure LOSD is completely in the dark about this?

Up
    Down

Those numbers sound about right. And I can confirm we will never be able to train enough drivers to fulfill our contract with LOSD when all grades attend school physically. And no, the Lake Oswego School District has no idea how incompetent we are. Please don’t tell them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stupid Transportation of America

Secured By miniOrange
Skip to toolbar